Roldanillo Valle del Cauca, June 18, 2013
With the definition of Mission, Vision, philosophy, and the principles, the professional, technical education Institute from Roldanillo is oriented with the following politics:
- Educate with appropriateness, to offer to the society suitable professionals, who participate with excellence levels in the fields offered by the Institution, the science and the culture.
- Educate with universal dimension, for professional to be able to validate and criticize different paradigms in order to assume challenges, to face and solve problems.
- Educate with integrality, to have a convergent development of social, psychological, ecological and biological dimensions of the person.
- Educate in a team sense, for the person aware of the importance of cooperation and solidarity, by means of the experience interchange, knowledge and points of view, to be able of doing team jobs, to reach goals and obtain the improvement of quality of future challenges.
- Educate for creativity, in a new sense, to stimulate the imagination, and the construction of the knowledge.
- Educate in an alternation principle, looking for the perfect balance between the practice and theory for they to be in harmony in the teaching and learning process.
- Educate in relation to the social and cultural context, one of the INTEP main goal, is to identify the problems of the society, to study and analyze them and present solutions to give a meaningful contribution to technology and science.
- To have an institutional and environmental politics, to promote in the academic community in a healthy environment.
- To contribute with the social, economical and cultural development of the country, by means of the mission and vision of the INTEP.