Roldanillo Valle del Cauca, May 25, 2013
Computing researchand communications have become an alternative for the academic development. The national education ministry certificated the system program as a high quality one.
Present a professional service to the community through research, internet and elaboration of projects.
CEINFO vision is to become a support area to improve to the INTEP development.
Research first line
CEINFO group in the institution
All the CEINFO proposes have to be according to the institution politics. All the projects presented must take justification, objectives, human resources and schedule.
CEINFO research work main points. We take into account the following order.
- The use of free software as a productivity tool: this project makes the Intep to begin a research work for new technologies.
- The creation of specific software applied to agriculture: computing services supporting agriculture needs. In Colombia we know it as agromática( a word formation between agriculture and computing).
- Software applied to pedagogical aspects: sometimes the mathematics and English learning become a dilemma in students. This point tries to create easy applications for basic contents.
- Computing projects center: create files of different themes.
- Internet as a projection tool: use it as a technological growing.
Make a team work for research and academic development
One of the main goals of CEINFO is the creation of a team work to apply the following aspects:
Recognize teachers of CEINFO two hours payment for the research work.
Join in first project step three students.
Teachers will show the projects results.
Schedules, files and meetings will be a CEINFO responsibility.
Define the technical resources to begin the work.
The use of computers
Leader the computing research processes for the institution growing.
Free software use as a productivity tool
Creation of specific and applied software
Creation of multimedia software to improve pedagogy in complex areas
Creation of files center
Internet as a projection tool
Make a team work to improve academic development
Define the technical resources for work
To get further information about the group, you may send an e-mail to the following:
Web Site: http://ceinfo.intep.edu.co